Monday, August 3, 2009

What A Week & Congrats Are In Order

Being a diehard sports nut from Cleveland, you sometimes have to take the good with the bad. This last week however was ridiculous. Trading a Cy Young winner and your All Star captain in 48 hours is downright heartbreaking. Then to take two of three from the division leader is typical of the Indians. I somehow digress. Thank god the Cavs are less than two months from starting the season.

I am so looking forward to this weekend and GI Joe. This was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid and I collected the toys as well. I understand some of the fans are ticked that they messed with the uniforms that the Joes wear, but the more previews I see, the more hyped I get. It very well could be the second sleeper hit of the summer after "The Hangover". If it does half as well, we could have a franchise on our hands.

I have to throw a shout out and a congrats to fellow blogger and good friend Adam and his "Throwing Quarters" blog. He has a blog of note on this site and is getting major traffic because of it.

Speaking of "Throwing Quarters," I had a blast last Thursday night being a contributor to the new podcast. Our thanks go out to Dave Ritz for stepping in at the last minute as our musical guest. It was a great time.

Keep the faith and I will be back next week with a couple of reviews and a new top ten list.

Ryno

This Blog Is The Opinion Of One Guy And Does Not Reflect On Any Member Of The Entertainment Industry

1 comment:

  1. dude, it was a blast and thanks for coming over with the wife and bringing Dave along with you!!!

    ReplyDelete